Experience You Can Trust
Our people are what set Regional Truck and Trailer apart from our competition. Our salespeople, parts and service professionals have the experience, training and passion for the heavy trucking industry to ensure you get the right solutions for your business.
Meet Our dealer principle
- Jim CarelloDealer PrincipleBuffalo/Geneva/RochesterJim Carello bought Malcuria Brothers Motor Truck Corporation from a close friend in 1989. It was a small dealership with just under 20 employees. Since then, he has led it's transformation into a 3-location, full service, new and used truck dealership, employing 145 people and serving more than 2,000 customers a year. Jim is an industry leader, serving as Co-Chair on the Navistar Product Board and Chair of the International Dealer Council, representing North American dealers. In the past he has also served on the Used Truck and Service Committees. He is committed to giving every customer 110%, no matter where the road takes them.
Meet Our Service Team
- Don KaulService DirectorRochesterDon has been with Regional Truck & Trailer since the beginning. With more than 30 years of experience, he leads a team of more than 65 mechanics and service writers across three upstate NY locations. He is committed to the success of his people and their ability to reduce downtime for our customers.
- Aaron KelleyService ManagerRochesterAaron brings over a decade of experience to his role as the Rochester location's Service Dept Manager, including 6 years with Regional Truck & Trailer. His specialty is engine and emissions troubleshooting and he is Truck Master Certified and EPA 609. He takes pride in his team and the work they do to keep trucks on the road!
- Mark JustonService ManagerBuffaloMark has more than 30 years experience in the heavy trucking service industry, including 14 in Service Management. He's been leading the Regional Service deaprtment in Buffalo for the last two years. Mark is Cummins Certified, Navistar Certified, and Truck Master Certified.
- Kyle DixonService ManagerGenevaKyle has been with Regional for 2 years, currently leading the Geneva Service department. He came to us with 16 years experience as a marina mechanic.
- Wayne DoanBody Shop ManagerBuffaloWayne has more than 40 years experience in heavy trucking body work. He specializes in fabrication and welding, and knows what it takes to ensure your truck looks great whether your looking for a fresh coat of paint, customization, or collision repair.
- Eric ChaseService SalesRochesterEric recently joined Regional with more than 40 years experience in service and sales. He understands the value of our customer's uptime and can harness the resources to get the job done.
Meet Our Parts Team
- Gina CarelloParts DirectorRochesterGina grew up in the world of trucking and has spent the last 31 years growing the business, alongside her father, as Director of a parts department that spans three stores and three affiliate locations across western New York. She is the General Manager for Regional Defense Services, LLC, supplying our military with parts and supplies for all vehicles.
- Paul TaylorParts ManagerRochesterPaul has been with Regional for 25 years with 30 years in the industry. He’s been the Rochester Parts Manager for the last 5 years.
- Coleen JensenParts ManagerGenevaColeen has been with Regional for 5 years and leads the Geneva parts counter team with a commitment to customer service and a drive for success.
- Gary JankowiakParts ManagerBuffaloGary has nearly 45 years experience in the industry with 40 years helping Regional Truck & Trailer Buffalo area customers and leading a team of dedicated parts professionals.
- Cary LawsonParts Sales RepRochesterCary has nearly 40 years of industry experience and have been helping Regional customers find the right OEM and aftermarket parts for their heavy trucking needs for the last 5 years.
- Eric KunaiParts Sales RepGenevaEric has more than 30 years of experience in the heavy trucking industry, including 12 years serving Regional customers in Geneva and the surround area. He specializes in trailer parts, engine overhauls and hard to find parts. He has completed training in Navistar, Aurora, TrailMobile and Fontane Fifth Wheel parts.
- Kristy SchaeferParts Sales RepBuffaloKristy recently joined the Regional Truck & Trailer parts sales team. She has more than 14 years of experience in industrial and safety sales and she's committed to ensuring her customers get the parts they need.
- Pat KerlParts Sales RepBuffaloPat has 37 years experience in heavy trucking parts, supporting Regional Truck & Trailer customers in the greater Buffalo area. He specializes in International chassis', International, Caterpillar, Cummins and Detroit engines, and Allison transmissions.
Meet Our Vehicle Sales Team
- Jason DeatherageNew Truck Sales ManagerRochesterJason has been with Regional for more than 20 years and managed the New Truck sales team for the last decade. He has a empowers his team to deliver the best trucking solutions on the market with a commitment to customer service.
- Wade AyersNew Truck Sales RepRochesterWith more than 15 year of industry experience, Wade has been specing trucks for municipalities for over a decade. As a formar diesel mechanic and municipality employee he understands the unique needs of his customers.
- Ken TronettiNew Truck Sales RepRochesterKen has been spec'ing trucks for Regional municipal, lease and retail customers in NY's Southern Tier and northwest PA for more than 10 years. Be brings a customer first approach to each sale.
- Matt ValvanoNew Truck Sales RepRochesterMatt has been spec'ing International Trucks for his customers for 7 years, providing small businesses and large fleet customers with the solutions they needs to keep product moving.
- Paul StutzNew Truck Sales RepRochesterPaul has 43 year of heavy trucking experience and has been spec'ing trucks for Regional Truck & Trailer small business and fleet customers for nearly 30, including navigating leasing and other financing solutions to get customers on the road quickly.
- Ray BiesNew Truck Sales RepBuffaloRay has 25 years of industry experience and has spent the last 15 years spec'ing trucks and building full-service solutions for retail, municipal and leasing customers. He specializes in spec'ing trucks for performance and fuel economy.
- Jim FanaraNew Truck Sales RepBuffaloJim Fanara has 24 years of industry experience specializing in trucking solutions for municipalities and retail customers. In addition to sales, Jim understands the end-to-end needs of his customers with management experience in parts and service.
- Jason CarelloUsed Truck Sales ManagerRochesterJason grew up in the trucking business, having started his career with Regional more than 20 years ago as a new truck salesman. Today he manages used truck sales and prides himself on sourcing the best looking selection of long and tall trucks you'll find on any used truck lot in the area.
- Eric BochettoTow Truck Sales ManagerRochesterEric has been selling Jerr-Dan equipped trucks to Regional customers for nearly 15 years with more than 20 years experience in the tow/recovery business.
- Tim WrayTrailer Sales ManagerRochesterTim has been with Regional for nearly 30 years, with 35 years of industry experience, including Parts, Sales, Marketing and General Management. He is uniquely positioned to understand his customer's needs to identify solutions that fit.
- Bud GarverTrailer Sales RepRochesterBud has 50 years experience in the industry and has been selling trailer with Regional Truck & Trailer for 23. He specializes in finding customers the right solutions to keep their cargo moving.
- Tom O’HoraTrailer Sales RepRochesterTom has been with Regional for more than 20 years, having started out in Parts, he quickly transitioned into Trailer Sales. He is committed to follow through for his customers and finding the right trailers to meet their needs.
Meet Our Idealease Team
- Chris HiscockIdealease ManagerBuffaloChris recently joined Regional Idealease of Rochester as a 15 year veteran of the car rental industry. He looks forward to helping grow Regional's leasing business through solution-based partnerships in the greater Buffalo and Rochester areas. Chris is Lean Six Sigma Certified and holds an MBA in Finance.